Kids Live Safe’s Emergency Response Profiles is a "must-have" tool for parents that securely stores your child's photos and vital information in our encrypted “virtual vault" for instant access by you or law enforcement in case your child is lost or abducted.
You and your family may never face the unthinkable – your child gone missing. But if the unimaginable does happen, would you know what to do?
- Kids Live Safe can help save your child’s life by preparing you before a child emergency occurs.
- The Emergency Response Profile can increase the chances of safely recovering your child by making the search for your child fast and efficient.
- The first three hours are the most critical for bringing a missing child home safely and parents need to be prepared for when every second counts. That is why Kids Live Safe’s Emergency Response Profile can make the difference in the safe recovery of your child.
- The Emergency Response Profile securely organizes and locks your children’s identifying information in an encrypted online “Virtual Vault” to facilitate the search and recovery of your child.
- The Emergency Response Profile organizes your children’s emergency information, making it ready for immediate use by you, law enforcement and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- You will be able to email your child’s complete profile to neighbors, friends, law enforcement and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. You will also be able to include vital real-time information to assist in the recovery of your child.
- The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children encourages every parent to assemble a personal profile for each child. Your children’s vital information stored in Kids Live Safe’s “Virtual Vault” is an essential tool that can be accessed and distributed immediately when your child has gone missing.
- Your Kids Live Safe account even works when you're away from home, at work or on vacation – it's always available to you anytime, anywhere. Kids Live Safe not only prepares you but also provides peace of mind, easily and inexpensively.
for statistics about missing children in the United States